The best way to contact us is stop in to see our hand-selected bounty of delicious products from around the world! City Olive is located at 5644 North Clark St. (west side of the street) in the Andersonville neighborhood of Chicago, known for its Swedish Heritage. City Olive is coincidentally located a few doors north of Olive Street. We’re a 15 minute Lyft, Uber or Cab ride from downtown and only 2.8 miles from Wrigley field, home of the World Champion Chicago Cubs! City Olive is accessible by :
- From Downtown: CTA Red line North to Howard , exit at Bryn Mawr and walk west 4 blocks to Clark St. Turn right.
- From the North:
- CTA Red Line South to 95th. Exit at Bryn Mawr, walk west 4 blocks to Clark St. Turn right.
- CTA Clark street #22 Bus. Exit at Clark and Hollywood, walk south 1 block.
- Metra: Ravenswood stop
Driving Directions (Metered Street Parking Available)
- Directions from South and Downtown: Take LSD to Bryn Mawr and Head west to Clark St. Turn right.
- Directions from West: I-90 East, exit at Austin Ave for Foster Ave. Remain on Foster approximately 5 miles. Turn left on Clark St and proceed North 4 blocks.
- Directions from North: Edens expressway, exit at Peterson Ave. Remain on Peterson approximately 5 miles, turn right on Ridge and stay to the far left, merging on to Clark St, past Gethsemane Garden Center.
Closed on Monday and Tuesday in January
Online is always open!
12:00pm – 5:00pm
Closed Monday and Tuesday
Wednesday – Saturday
11:00am to 5:00pm